Teacher of Science - Medway Hub
Teacher of Science- The Thinking Schools Academy Trust
Salary: £27,186 - £42,192
Contract: Full time, Permanent (with the option of part-time for the right candidate.)
Location: Chatham, Kent
Start Date: ASAP
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is in the Top 10 performing Multi Academy Trusts for KS4 progress
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspirational Teachers of Science –to join our Trust to work at our schools in Kent.
As part of The Thinking Schools Academy Trust, we benefit from working cohesively as a family of schools for the benefit of our children, and for the adults who work here too. The Trust supports with planning, trips, events, CPD and much more to ensure that all of our teachers are fully supported, enabling them to ensure that they can deliver the best learning that we can offer. Our mission is to “transform life chances”; at The Thinking Schools Academy Trust we believe education has the power to change lives and children only have one chance to get this right. To ensure all our academies focus on our mission school leaders translated our mission to core values that would be demonstrated and evident in all our Academies:
Child First, Aspire, Challenge, Achieve
What you will get from our Trust:
- Work with parents who are supportive of our Trust values and ethos
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our trust.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning - proven to enhance classroom practice
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of Holcombe Grammar School
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free parking onsite
- Easy access to M2, M20 and M25
What you will need to succeed:
The successful candidate will be an outstanding, student-centred classroom practitioner possessing a depth of subject knowledge and able to inspire and enthuse our wonderful, intelligent students. He or she will be fully acquainted with the demands and requirements of the new KS4 and KS5 curriculum.
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working in our school, benefitting from a supportive network of teachers across our large academy and our Trust and you are keen to progress your career, then please apply today!
If this position as a Teacher of Science at is not quite right for you, but you would be interested for any other positions within our Trust please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that you are added to our talent pool and considered for any future positions.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website