Portsmouth Leadership Opportunities
We have some exciting leadership opportunities within our Portsmouth primary schools from September. These opportunities are suitable for an experienced teacher looking for their first leadership role or experienced schools leaders. Successful applicant's will join our senior CPD programme that will enable you to work and learn from new Heads, experienced Heads and aspiring Heads and leadership staff across our Trust.
You will work closely with your schools leadership team and the Director of Education for the Portsmouth to develop/ implement the shared vision and strategic plan for your Academy. You will also lead on further developments in standards of teaching, learning and achievement.
- Understand how to create a culture of aspiration and a supportive learning environment for students that allows them to achieve their academic potential
- Hold high expectations for academic achievement by all students regardless of their prior attainment and socio–economic backgrounds
- Be a champion/passionate and visible advocate for our school within the wider community
- Have high levels of emotional intelligence
- Have highly developed people skills and previous experience in leading teams effectively
- Have excellent public speaking skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders
- Fully acquainted with the demands and requirements of the curriculum
- Experience of working as a SENCO is desirable but not essential
- Strong links with the local community and other local schools within Portsmouth and across the Trust
- With an outstanding Leadership and Management team within the trust, we are focused on providing our staff with bespoke CPD
- Vast support network including the CEO, Executive Team and Directors of Education to support you on your development journey
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
There are no additional documents for this vacancy.
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website