Year 3/4 Phase Leader
Closing Date: 12th May 2021
Interview Date : TBC
Your preferences have prevented this content from being loaded. If you have recently changed your preferences, please try reloading the page
- Excellent thinking, teaching and learning skills with a proven track record of excellent progress for children.
- Reflective skills to support the development of your team and whole school curriculum areas to the highest standard for our children.
- The skills to manage, in conjunction with SLT, the operational needs of your phase.
- Be an advocate for digital learning and developing supporting our children to apply their skills safely.
- Ensuring highly effective transition for our children including for our new secondary school, Maritime Academy.
- To be innovative, creative and inspiring of others to ensure the high standards and continuous professional development of your team and the wider school community.
- Be an advocate for all school, hub and wider TSAT initiatives and expectations.
- To develop curriculum resources for identified curriculum areas to ensure that our children have a highly effective curriculum journey through the primary school.
- Undertake monitoring activities providing feedback and support for individual teachers and subject leaders.
- Ensure that subject leaders, under the designated curriculum areas, are effective in delivering a high quality education for our children.
- A detailed understanding of the application of the ARA and other associated external statutory expectations related to your phase
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Pay scale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- The opportunity to work with and support happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice with the relevant year group teachers of the other Medway Primary Schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Charted Teacher
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website