| || |
For a full list of roles and responsibilities please view the attached job description
- Committed to supporting students
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills both orally and in writing
- Effective ICT skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to motivate and to support learning
- Additional language skills would be beneficial to support our diverse student population.
- Previous experience of working with young people is desirable and the ability to contribute to the wider life of the school will be an advantage.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- A stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Onsite parking free of charge
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website