An exciting opportunity to join a large three form entry Ofsted rated 'Good' School (February 2017)
New Horizons Children’s Academy opened in September 2014 with only four classes, we have now grown to deliver a fantastic education to nearly 600 children from the local community.
We are seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Play Leader to stimulate and engage our children in exciting play and games at lunchtime whilst maintaining their safety. A willingness to work as part of a team and seek positive solutions is essential.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Willing and flexible
- A good team player
- Honest reliable and trustworthy with confidential information
- Able to work under their own initiative and under pressure.
- A positive personality with a good sense of humour.
As part of the Thinking Schools Academy Trust, we benefit from working cohesively as a family of schools for the benefit of our children, and for the adults who work here too. The Trust supports with planning, trips, events, CPD and much more to ensure that all of our teachers are fully supported, enabling them to ensure that they can deliver the best learning that we can offer.
Our mission is to “transform life chances”; at The Thinking Schools Academy Trust we believe education has the power to change lives and children only have one chance to get this right. To ensure all our academies focus on our mission school leaders translated our mission to core values that would be demonstrated and evident in all our Academies:
Child First, Aspire, Challenge, Achieve
We can offer you:
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted membership of a full-equipped gymnasium and fitness suite on site
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website