Part Time Teaching Assistant
Contract: Fixed term contract until 23 July 2021
Salary: TSAT GradeC 1 £17,632 - £19,769 FTE (pro-rata to £4,034 - £4,523)
Hours: 10 hours per week, term-time only (39 weeks per year)
Start Date: January 2021
We are looking for someone who has the drive, passion and skills to join our friendly team based at Meon Junior School. Our school is a friendly, welcoming place with children who are full of energy and life. Learning is at the heart of what we do and we believe that all children enjoy their time at school.
We would like a Teaching Assistant with recent experience of working within a Primary setting to join our friendly team.
We can offer you:
- Children and parents who will welcome you and appreciate all of your hard work
- Support from a vast network of senior leaders and teachers within the school and our trust
- Regular opportunity to meet and share best practice with the other schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning - proven to enhance classroom practice
- Team of friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff and governors
- Outstanding CPD opportunities, which also offers a great support network for our staff
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
Our children would like a Teaching Assistant who:
- Makes learning fun!
- Will listen if we need to talk to somebody
- Has high expectations of us
- Is supportive and understands when we struggle with our learning
- Will support the teacher in the teaching of wqelfare to pupils
- Work with a students Education, Health and care plans or additional educational needs
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working in our Primary School, benefiting from a large support network and you are keen to progress your career, then please submit your application via the apply button.
To learn more about the story of our school and the role, please click on the additional links below for further information
TSAT is committed to safe recruitment procedures and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments to this post are subject to an enhanced DBS check and Children’s Barred List check.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website