Teacher of Science
| || |
Your preferences have prevented this content from being loaded. If you have recently changed your preferences, please try reloading the page
Be a qualified teacher of Science and able to deliver to KS3 & KS4
Be passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills Good or Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum, both in the physical and digital classrooms
High expectations for yourself and the Students ensure that all of our students achieve their very best You will be dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- A state of the art new building with fantastic facilities to house, art, music drama and humanities.
- With an outstanding Leadership and Management team, we are focused on providing our staff with bespoke CPD tailored to the stage they are at in their career.
- The opportunity to work with happy and well behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- We place a strong emphasis on “Wellbeing for Staff” here at The Portsmouth Academy and were proud to previously receive the Wellbeing award at the Teach Portsmouth Awards.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Charted Teacher
- We work closely with Teach Portsmouth, The Portsmouth Education Partnership and Portsmouth Teaching Schools Alliance
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free parking in our staff car park
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website