Salary: £27,186 - £42,192 per annum + SEND allowance
- Hold or be willing to undertake the National Qualification for SENDCo
- Hold QTS + be the schools Designated Teacher for Looked After Children
- Demonstrate an ability to teach across the school
- A proven track record of excellent outcomes in public examinations
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- A proven track record of supporting staff to develop their practice
- Leadership qualities
- Be able to lead and manage the creation and implementation of the School Strategic Development Plan
- Support the evaluation of the effectiveness of the school's policies and developments and analyse their impact on vulnerable pupils
- Ensure that parents are well informed about the curriculum, targets, individual pupils' progress and achievement
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Pay scale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- The opportunity to work with and support happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice with the relevant year group teachers of the other Medway Primary Schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Charted Teacher
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
To arrange an informal telephone conversation please contact Georgina Spratt on email@example.com.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website