Teacher of Mathematics
| || |
- B = Brilliance, where students will be supported to be brilliant in everything they do.
- E = Enrichment, where students will encounter a variety of educational opportunities outside of the classroom.
- S = Society, where students will be encouraged to develop as responsible, active and informed world citizens, demonstrating mutual respect, empathy and community spirit.
- T = Thinking, where students will join a global community of thinkers.
- Be a qualified Mathematics Teacher
- Be experienced in planning an appropriate and challenging curriculum
- Have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum developments, particularly those relating to Maths
- Be an inspiring teacher with real enthusiasm for the subject
- Be able to motivate their students
- Be committed to high standards for both staff and students
- Be prepared to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the Academy
- Have excellent knowledge/experience of teaching Maths
View our latest video to gain an insight into The Thinking Schools Academy Trust - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cciXJcDCreY
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- A newly built school with a stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- Highly supportive subject mentoring with a strong professional development programme to ensure that the Teachers’ Standards are well developed.
- Access to the New Horizons Teaching Alliance, offering a wide range of robust and innovatory development resources and expertise
- Excellent gym facilities.
- Regular CPD and social events, including Trust CPD days, the Trust Christmas party and regular Trust theatre trips to London
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website