Weeks Per Year
| || |
- As Science Technician, your work will be directed by the Senior Technician and you will be responsible for general, practical support in the academy science laboratories and to provide back-up to the science teaching staff.
- Maintenance and repair of practical equipment
- Keeping up to date with health and safety requirements and developments in Science.
- Assisting with extra-curricular activities ie school trips.
- ‘C’ grades or above at GCSE level (or equivalent) in Science, English and Maths
- Committed to supporting students
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Effective ICT skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Understanding of the educational system and current developments
- Ability to motivate and to support learning
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- A stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website