Design Technology Technician
| || |
- Providing professional and reliable support to DT teaching at the school
- Managing the day to day running of the workshops
- Ensuring that Health and Safety standards are met throughout the D&T department
- Assisting with managing the day to day running of the workshops and extra-curricular activities
- ‘C’ grades or above at GCSE level (or equivalent) in Science, English and Maths
- An ability to use wood and metal working tools
- Good craft skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective ICT skills
- Experience of working with children and young people - committed to supporting students
- Understanding of the educational system and current developments
- Ability to motivate and to support learning
- Working knowledge of computers and possibly CAD/CAM would be an advantage.
The opportunity to work with and support happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos. A stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our trust Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
If you are interested in working in our school, benefitting from a supportive network across our large academy and our Trust and you are keen to progress your career, then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
To arrange an informal telephone conversation please contact Danni Bowden on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website