Weeks Per Year
| || |
- Ability to take accurate minutes of governance meetings, capturing support and challenge as appropriate
- Administer and recruit appropriately skilled governors, personally supporting their induction and training throughout their role. Ensuring accessible and professional induction, training and policies for governors
- Offer advice and support to school based clerks within the Trust and act as line manager to Clerk to the Regional Governing Body
- Work accurately with attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Travelling where required to our schools in Portsmouth with very occasional travel to Kent
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- The opportunity to join a large organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size.
- The successful applicant will also have access to the local government pension scheme and pro rata annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our Trust
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website