IT Service Team Leader
IT Service Team Leader
Working as part of the Trust's Operations department, you will ensure that our customers are supported in their use of IT equipment and services. As this is a management role, it will also require you to provide support and training to our 1st line technicians within the Trust.
The position is a customer-focused role, and you will have excellent organisational and time management skills whilst being proactive in your approach. You will demonstrate willingness and flexibility to work across the department and have the ability to balance their workload. As well as having experience of managing, maintaining and reviewing ICT systems and services, you will also possess excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Full training will be provided on Trust's helpdesk application, and operating procedures.
What you will need to succeed:
For further details please see the attached JD and person specification
- Leadership skills to coach and develop your team
- Strong communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience of forward planning to deliver tangible outcomes
- Strong customer service skills with a solution focused approach to your work
- Experience of troubleshooting to find solutions
- A full UK driver’s license is essential.
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is a family of schools consisting of both primary and secondary schools across Kent, Hampshire and Plymouth.
We believe that every young person in our community deserves to have the best opportunities at life regardless of their individual circumstances.
Education is the key to transforming life chances and we support and develop every member of our community to:
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
In this way we transform life chances
What you will get from The Thinking Schools Academy Trust:
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- An annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service, we also honour local government continuous service
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our Trust
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
What you need to do now:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us at a really exciting time for the HR team, as we continue to develop the professional services that we provide. If you are interested in joining our growing Multi-Academy Trust and developing your career, please apply today!
If you would like to arrange an informal conversation to discuss the role in more detail please contact Steve Griffiths via email – email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website