Weeks Per Year
| || |
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft 365
- Ability to be flexible
- Able to provide a friendly, welcoming, first point of contact for parents/carers, visitors and staff.
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands, deadlines and interruptions and to work to tight deadlines in a methodical manner observing confidentiality at all times.
- A good standard of education, including GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above
- First Aid Qualification desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- In this way we transform life chances
- The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos
- A stunning teaching environment and state of the art technology
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website