Sports Centre and Lettings Regional Manager
| || |
We are looking for an experienced sports and or leisure professional to join us as our Sports Centre and Lettings Regional Manager to drive the performance and income generation of our sports centers and lettings facilities.
- Previous operational management experience in the sport and leisure industry
- Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service, financial returns and enhancing the profile of Thinking Schools Academy Trust in the wider community
- Have a track record in the delivery of targets and projects within timeframe and meeting KPIs
- Have experience of managing stakeholder at all levels with the ability to persuade and influence
- Experience of delivering and developing business plans including profit and loss accountability.
- Identify opportunities our schools to gain access to sporting grants and write bid applications for those grants.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- The successful applicant will also have access to the local government pension scheme and an annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of continuous service
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our Trust
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website