| || |
This career opportunity would be suitable for an established administrator who would like to gain an insight in to working within the HR field or a HR assistant looking for a new challenge. Previous administration experience is essential, but full training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our school and join our Trust!
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached JD
- This is a busy office and you will need to have the ability to cope with conflicting demands, deadlines and interruptions.
- You will be able to work to tight deadlines in a methodical manner observing confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent administration skills, with a high level of efficiency, accuracy and confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible
- Previous experience of working in a school or other education environment is desirable
- A good standard of education, including qualifications in English and Maths to GCSE level 5+ A*-C or above, is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Publisher, to a good standard, is desirable, together with an eagerness to learn and a smart personal appearance.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- Revised support staff pay scale to retain and reward excellent people
- The opportunity to work with happy and well-behaved students who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free parking in our staff car park
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website