Student Finance Assistant
|Your preferences have prevented this content from being loaded. If you have recently changed your preferences, please try reloading the page|
Student Finance Assistant – Placement Year
TSAT BAND C, £17,632 – £19,769 FTE
Full time - 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Employment will commence: August 2021 (on a casual basis for 1 weeks training), then fixed term contract from 1 Sept 21 – 31 Jul 22.
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is a successful family of schools that work together to improve the life chances of all its children and young people. It makes fulfilment, personal development and support of its staff a priority.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Student Finance Assistant to join the Medway Hub of our Trust’s centralised finance team. You will be part of an excellent team providing finance support to our schools in the Trust, located in Kent, Portsmouth and Plymouth. There will be plenty of training provided and lots of first-hand experience of finance, especially in the world of Education. This role would ideally suit someone who is following a course of study in Finance or Business Management.
If you are a quick learner, have great attention to detail, able to work on your own initiative and looking to broaden your knowledge and experience in finance, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer you
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the schools and Central Trust teams
- Discounted gym membership (Gym located on site)
- Great CPD and exposure to a wide range of finance and business management experiences
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- We place value on the health & wellbeing of our staff and have a range of packages in place to support our staff, including a 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free onsite parking
If you require any further information, please contact us at email@example.com
The full time position operates Monday-Friday, 37 hours per week.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website