Teacher of Computer Science
| || |
We require a part time Teacher of Computer Science to join Holcombe Grammar School , we can offer flexibility with the working hours for this post and would encourage any applicants to contact us directly to discuss this position further.
The successful applicant will be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher who has a positive and open approach to learning and you will be joining a team of committed professionals teaching our fantastic students from years 7 -13. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher or NQT with a passion for Computer Science.
- Be a qualified Computer Science teacher
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, ready to embrace new ideas and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have Good or Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum and have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum developments particularly those relating to Computer Science
- Have high expectations for yourself and the children to ensure that all of our children achieve ‘Mastery’
- Be an aspiring leader of learning who is constantly willing to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Be a team player, with a good sense of humour, willing to work as part of teams across the school.
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- The opportunity to work with happy, determined and well behaved children who are excited about learning, and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and across our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice with the other secondary schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Charted Teacher
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy – next to Holcombe Grammar School.
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free parking in our staff carpark
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website