Deal- IT Customer Support Technician 1st Line
IT Customer Support Technician - 1st Line (Kent Hub)
Working as part of the Trust’s Operations department, the IT Customer Support Technician (1st line) is to ensure that our customers are supported in their use of IT equipment and services across the Trust, its academies and partners. This role will therefore require travel between sites within the Kent hub, the role is primarily based in Deal and full driver's licence is essential.
- Strong customer service skills with a solution focused approach to your work.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be pro-active, work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to work across the department and have the ability to balance their workload.
- Experience of dealing with Microsoft operating systems, and a good knowledge of IT packages and peripherals.
Full training will be provided on Trust's helpdesk application, and operating procedures. All new starters take part in an induction and are mentored by an existing staff member.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- The opportunity to join a large organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- The successful applicant will also have access to the local government pension scheme and an annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our Trust
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of area
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website