Mobile Facilities Officer - Portsmouth
Mobile Facilities Officer – Based at The Portsmouth Academy
Salary: TSAT Pay Group 3, £26,697.06 - £31,586.49 includes 17% shift allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37 hours per week, Full-time
Closing Date: 05/09/2022
- Week 1 Monday to Friday 0630-1430
- Week 2 Monday and Friday 0730- 1530. Saturday and Sunday 0700-1500
- Week 3 Monday to Friday 1400-2200
- Previous experience as a caretaker or similar
- Practical skills in maintenance and cleaning
- Experience of managing Health & Safety
- Experience of working within an Academy/School is desirable.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Driving is desirable but not essential.
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time
- The successful applicant will also have access to the local government pension scheme
- A pro-rata annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- A competitive salary
- A fun, hardworking and welcoming team who enjoy supporting each other
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the schools and the Central Trust team
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website