Head of Humanities
| || |
We are recruiting for a Head of Humanities from September 2022 for our new school. This is an exciting time to join our school at the beginning of our journey. You will be working in a school where classrooms and teaching areas have been grouped into subject specialisms and state of the art technology.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding, student-centered classroom practitioner possessing a depth of subject knowledge and able to inspire and enthuse our students. They will be fully acquainted with the demands and requirements of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 curriculum.
- Be a qualified Humanities teacher
- Have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum developments
- Be able to deliver consistently good or outstanding practice
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, ready to embrace new ideas and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong and effective classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum and have a thorough knowledge of present curriculum development.
- Dedicated to ensuring our students are actively engaged with school, making progress and aspire to become life-long learners.
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- Strong links with the local community and other local schools within Medway and Kent
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Highly supportive subject mentoring with a strong professional development programme to ensure that the Teachers’ Standards are well developed.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
- Free onsite parking
The following documents are available relating to this vacancy:
Please note that applications are submitted through our recruitment provider Jane Systems via https://applicant.website